TechnitionIAmTechnitionIAm

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

Better than the first one by far!

First off, I want to say how much I enjoyed the first Learn to Fly game. The thing I wished was that it was longer, and had more content.

Learn to Fly 2 accomplished those things with tons of room to spare! There are so many different types of upgrades it makes it so much fun. Huge replayability, because if you beat it using jet propulsion then try beating it using helicopter propulsion instead! Choose a sled or a big bouncy spring for taking off. There are just so many choices, and they each accomplish different things in awsome ways.

If you enjoyed the first one, or played Toss the Turtle, then you will absolutely love Learn to Fly 2!

11/10!

Goin Up Goin Up

Top Notch!

I've played almost every "Tossing" & "Launching" game out there, but Goin' Up is by far the best! The best thing about this game is the replayability. You did all the right things here. People love upgrades, and people love launching things. Epic Win!

P.knight P.knight

Fantastic

This is amazing. Great splash artwork for a character. I wish I could make my game look that good!

NESTALGIA NESTALGIA

Epic

I have been looking at your previous NES character drawings before this one, and I really love this one. I especially love the color palette you used! If you used brighter colors, then it wouldn't look half as good as it does now. 10/10 my friend.

True End to Adventure of Link True End to Adventure of Link